Soft Tip Choice
What a great start! Choose any of the great Velocity Barrel designs to start creating your perfect set of darts.
Second, pick from a large assortment of Carbon shafts from L-Style. Here are some hints to help when selecting the perfect shaft for you:
1. Locked vs Spinning – The argument never ends, in a nut shell, it is about preference. Locked shafts give the dart a very solid feel. Spinning shafts help ease the amount of “flight outs.” The knock over spinning shafts has always been the “rattle” you feel in the dart. L-Style has done a fantastic job of mitigating this situation by using premium material and every tighter tolerances.
2. Length of shaft – The length that is picked for shafts, should be a reflection of how the dart is thrown. If the thrower has a straight trajectory to the target, the shafts should be shorter in length. Conversely, if the thrower has a softer toss with more arc, a longer shaft should be the shaft of choice.
Next up, are the flights. L-Style has many shapes, sizes and colors available. This package includes an assortment of the most popular choices. Here are some helpful hints to consider while choosing flights:
Just like above, Flight size should be directly correlated to the trajectory in which the dart travels to the target. If the thrower has a straight trajectory to the target, the flights should be smaller in size. Conversely, if the thrower has a softer toss with more arc, a larger flight should be the flight of choice. (see flight chart for more details)
*If your current setup has a wobble when you throw, go up one size in flights and shafts. That should help stabilize your dart and tighten up the wobble.
Lastly, the tips. The tips are far less important for making the dart fly true, but they are very important in helping protect your darts from breaking. A good tip will be far less likely to break and stick in almost any board while lowering the chances that your dart hits the floor, risking breakage to your flights and shafts. Any L-Style tips that you choose, will be the right tip!!!
In the package:
- Velocity soft tip Barrels of your choice
- L-Style Laro Shafts (Size and Color may vary)
- Premium Lippoint Tips from L-Style
- Velocity Logo Standard Flights
The L-Style package includes:
- L-Shaft Carbon Shafts from L-Style – your choice of style and length
- Champagne Flights from L-Style – your choice of size and color
- Premium, Standard or Short Lippoint 2ba Tips from L-Style – your choice of color and style
*See individual product listings for full details.
*Don’t want to pay for the extras? Check out the barrel only options.